A range of techniques were used to produce this wine, with 40% handpicked and whole bunch pressed directly to old French oak puncheons for a natural fermentation. While the remaining 60% was sorted and de-stemmed for whole berry fermentation on skin, it was then left on skins for an additional two months prior to being pressed old French oak puncheons. Both parcels were matured in oak for an additional seven months prior to being blended and then bottled after a single filtration.
A cool spring wet spring, mild summer and a long, dry autumn with low crops has resulted in strong varietal characters and fine persistent acidities
If you'd like to place an international order with Oakridge Wines, simply complete the order form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org