Date(s) - 17/11/201712:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Amelia Park Winery Restaurant
Oakridge Wines co-exectuive chefs, Matt Stone and Jo Barrett, are joining Blair and Renée Allen at their newly opened Amelia Park Winery Restaurant on Friday 17 November, to create a menu that embraces the finest regional flavours.
Starting at 12pm noon, you are invited to dine at the new Amelia Park Winery Restaurant, which opened in June of this year, and be treated to a three-course meal using only locally sourced ingredients from the Yarra Valley.
Tickets are $280 per person and include a selection of Chardonnay, Shiraz and Cabernet Merlot.
The menu is as follows:
– snapper, potato crisp, dessert lime
– smoked trout, sour cream, Danish
– Amelia Park Beef carpaccio, chicken skin wafer, horseradish cream
– Albany Akoya oysters, green mango and jalapeño sorbet
– Burrata curds, bbq bread, salt bush
– Torbay asparagus, Big Red capicola, nectarine emulsion
– Seared Wagin duck breast, leg and neck sausage, fermented berries, wood roasted carrot, duck skin crisps
– Amelia Park lamb ‘scotch fillet’, sweet breads, cucumber, lemon aspen, curd
– Rice pudding puree, blood lime, raspberry, passionfruit, Geraldton wax
– 2016 Chardonnay
– 2015 Cabernet Merlot
– 2016 Shiraz
Don’t miss out. Purchase your tickets via the Gourmet Escape website here.